About the Classes:
- All classes are 45 minutes long.
- Your tuition includes two professional recorded CDs and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website.
- New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
Summer 2017 (8 weeks):
- Our Summer session begins on Tuesday, March 6th and runs for 8 weeks (please see our full Class Schedule for the start and end dates of the specific class you are interested in).
$222 for the first child*
$167 for the second child
$115 for the third child
*includes Materials & Registration Fees
Return to our Registration page
- Children under 8 months of age at the start of class may attend FREE with a paid sibling
- The discounts for multiple children apply to siblings registered in the same class only.
- This discount for siblings reflects the fact that each family has one registration fee and only receives one set of materials.
- Unrelated children must be registered separately.
- Please note that there are 9 different collections (Bells, Sticks, Drum, etc) of materials, rotated over a period of 3 years. Purchase of materials is not optional.
- Classes that do not reach a minimum of 6 registrants may be cancelled.
- Class times and teachers are subject to change.
- We will make every effort to get you into the class of your choice but your website receipt does NOT confirm your spot.
- You will receive an email within 1-14 days after registering that confirms your class assignment.
- We strongly urge you to list a second choice during registration.
- Class size is limited for licensing purposes.
- We cannot overbook classes but are happy to add you to a waiting list in case a spot opens up.
- To be added to a waiting list, please click "yes" to "Waitlist OK?" on the registration form.
- For most classes you will be asked for a second choice. If you cannot do any class other than your first choice, please list any other class that is not marked "Waitlist" and write in the "Comments" field that you only want your first choice class.
- All registrations must be paid for online via Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard and Discover).
- We do not accept credit cards over the phone.
- We do not accept checks.
- Were you referred to the program by a friend who is already taking our classes? Name the friend in your registration and they will receive $15 on their next registration.
- You can receive it too when you recommend the program to your friends with no limit to the number of referrals.
- Families must be brand new to Music Together of San Francisco classes.
- The reward comes into effect six weeks after your registration is confirmed and is valid on the referring parents' next registration.
- The referring family should contact the Office before registering for the next semester in order to receive the discount coupon code.
- You can cancel your registration for any reason 48 hours before your FIRST CLASS. You will be charged a $40 cancellation fee and refunded the rest of your tuition. We regret that there can be no refunds after 48 hours before your first class. Your spot in class has been sold and cannot necessarily be resold. Many classes are full and people have been turned away when the spot is booked.
- Coupon promotions cannot be applied retroactively.