All Music Together® activities are presented as informal, non-performance oriented musical experiences, developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers regardless of their own musical ability. CD, Songbook and Parent DVD are included.
- If you've never been to a Music Together class before, be sure to check out a demo class
- To make up a class after the start of the semester, click here.
- Please note there is no difference in the type of class offered between classes labelled "Mixed Ages" and "D-Mixed Ages"; the extra "D-" is an internal administrative code.
- Any classes marked as "ON HOLD" below might take place if enough families show interest in them. Please email the office to let us know that you are interested in an "ON HOLD" class.
- If you have questions about the current schedule and/or wish to check if there is space in a particular class (the website may not always accurately reflect the current number of seats available), please email us at email@example.com or call us on 415-596-0299.